MP3 Player

Monday, May 19, 2008

Tortoise Beats Hare


Ah yes. This one was posted on request, but I actually meant to post this one anyway. This was Tex Avery's 2nd Bugs Bunny cartoon after his sucessful "A Wild Hare". Now it's here where an extra dimension of Bug's personality unfolds: if you put the heckling hare into a situation that he isn't in control of, like here, then Bugs will turn into the heckled and in the end, tries to figure out just how and why he lost.

Now here's a model sheet from Tex's department by Bob Givens (I think).


Here's the cartoon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello. thanks for the vid. this one came up in conversation last night, and I haven't seen this in 15 years. this is great!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it! I'll post some more when I get the chance. :)