MP3 Player

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pixargust Announcement

Well folks, since I finished Disneyear earlier than I thought, I've decided to go ahead and try to review all of the Pixar films. Why? Because like Disney, Pixar revolutionized the way we look at animated films. They manage to capture the spirit of Disney by appealing to both children and adults. And over the years, Pixar has sort of become family to us, too. They continue to entertain us not with fairy tales but mostly original ideas and stories, which can't be easy. So just the sheer imagination and gorgeous animation of these films is enough to warrant my attention. That, and since they're now owned by Disney, it sort of makes sense to review these films, too. So I'm going to try and do my best to cover all 12 for just this month. And like what I mentioned in Disneyear, if you happen to like or dislike any of these films, that's okay. Nothing wrong with that. This is just me getting my opinion out there again. So sit back, relax, and enjoy what I'm going to call Pixargust!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading your reviews of the Disney films, so I'll be looking forward to this as well! ^_^

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Devin. Oh, and did you see Brave yet? Because that's when Pixargust ends. :)