MP3 Player

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Concerto in C-Major

Another scene from Allegro no troppo. This scene was intended to be a day-brighter since it comes right after the very depressing Valse triste. This is probably the cutest segment in the movie and does it's job of putting the audience in a better mood.

The music choice is kind of surprising. I personally find Vivaldi an adequate composer, but a few of his works like The four Seasons and this concerto catch my attention. It's one of the very few works of his that can tell some sort of story. I only wish I knew which concerto this was. As in a full name.

Anyway, enjoy this. I'll probably go back to American animation after this post.

Allegro non troppo - Concerto in D major (1977)
Uploaded by Cartoonzof2006. - Full seasons and entire episodes online.

1 comment:

Amir Avni said...

I think that's one of the more under-rated segments of Allegro, I think its brilliant! Thanks for posting Justin!